- "losinjaraya". Always speaks as if he's got something in his mouth.
- Feels like he has a colonial chip carried around by some Sri Lankans of his generation
- Only one vocal pitch, and doesn't change it when speaking.
- Never the first person to speak.
- Plagiarism. Simply say the exact same thing, use different words. More words. More adjectives.
- A small collection of pet-words: (one, indiscretion, juicy fulltoss, etc)
Eg: "One has to see.... One has to consider... One has to start attacking"
- Always speaks in the third-person.
- Needs to wait for the replay to realize what happenned.
- Stating the obvious. "Oh look at him... Sangakkara blah blah"
Duh! why do you think I was WATCHING the TV???
- Sucking up to the suddas.